16 January 2015

ShowCASe Week 205

We had some amazing contributions for our last colour challenge, what a hard job it was to choose our ShowCASe, but here they are!
What a dramatic effect the black cardstock has!
Wonderful design!

What a great CAS design... and superb composition!

 Judy
What a beautiful composition!
Darnell came to the rescue and copied the card pic for me.
Thanks Darnell you are an absolute star!

This freebie feather has been much in evidence on Blogland recently, nowhere more beautifully employed than here in Rebecca's card!

showCASed
Here is your ShowCASe badge ladies! Please take it with our thanks!
We'll see you tomorrow for another fun challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my!...thank you ladies for showcasing my card...totally thrilled...again!!!!

    Have a great weekend,
    Regards
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous showCASe, as always - Congrats to those featured

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, ladies!!! Really beautiful! I hope to see Judy's card... popping over...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the well-deserving winners! Chrissie, if Judy doesn't contact you (I've left a comment on her Flickr), then this is what I've done for NBUS: When you get to that card in Flickr, you will see three symbols over to the lower right. The far right symbol is a down arrow. Click on it, choose "original" size and click. The photo will then be downloaded and you will see it appear as a small gray box over to the left in the corner of your screen. Right click and open. At that point you will see an option to "save link as" at which point I save it to my desktop and from there I can download it into my post. It sounds more complicated than it is. I will do it for you and try emailing it to you to save you a bit of time. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you had problems loading my card! Thanks for sorting this out and thanks for showcasing my card!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations everyone - beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow :) happy dance! thanks so much, you've brightened up my day! i'm over the moon! x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.