26 July 2014

Week 182 Anything Goes

Week 182

Today is Chrissie's Birthday and her present to you is to have 
Anything Goes!
The Recipe is just to have fun! 

Remember to leave some white space and keep it Clean and Simple!
Sarah


Whoops! Paper pieced again this week!
The image, sentiment and pink paper are Pink Petticoat, 
the blue paper is from Doodlebug 

The white panel and a strip of pink paper have been die-cut using
MFT Die-namics chevron dies then mounted on 3d foam pads and
to finish I've added gems, enamel dot and glamour dust for added sparkle.

My piccie of my birthday card for Lady Limette is lost somewhere in my camera memory, in the meantime here's a birthday card made with the negative space left after cutting a boat on my Portrait, for another card.  Pink Petticoat sentiment.
For my card this week I  chose to use this Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I inked one side with Distress ink, before running it through the machine, I was really pleased with the effect. The matching border folder was left un-inked for contrast.
The single house was cut from a row of die-cut houses from Memory Box.
Once again the sentiment was computer generated, using Jennifer Lynne and Problem Secretary Normal fonts. The mount is from a Die-Namics pierced stax die.
I shall be on my way to Spain today ...and on my birthday too, with our daughter and grandchildren. What a fun time to be had.

Jen

Back next week.....


***


10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSIE - wishing a wonderful (and CAS) birthday!!

    Lovely DT "inspirations" again today - I'm off to my craft table!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Chrissie! Have a wonderful time in Spain xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try again. Happy birthday Chrissie - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated happy birthday Chrissie! Great inspiration from the DT :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday!! Hope it was a great one (:

    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may be a little late but...Happy birthday, Chrissie! :) Awesome cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sensational cards, Sarah, Anne, and Chrissie! Happy Birthday, again, Chrissie! I hope you are having a perfect time in Spain!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apologies to everyone this week ... I've not visited many of you because my 'puter is taking about 3 minutes to open a blog and, as I'm sure you understand, with so many entries that's HOURS of time wasted .... waiting ..... and waiting!

    Thanks to everyone who has still visited my own blog and please accept my blanket "FAB ENTRIES EVERYONE" comment.

    I'm hoping hubby will have it sorted in time for tomorrow's challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.