19 July 2014

Week 181 Theme

For our theme this week, we're going with Sarah's suggestion of using a song title to trigger your imaginations!
This week's song is 
Singin' in the rain!
You can take any aspect from the title as the starting point for your creation.  Rain, weather, music, dancing... let your imagination take flight.
Just remember to keep it Clean and Simple, with plenty of white space!
On holiday!!
I've used a cute little digi-image from Squigglefly.
He's been paper-pieced using papers from Pink Petticoat, 
coloured with Promarkers, glossy accents and a Winkette of Stella.

The sentiment is Uniko Studio - Flower Power and
to finish I've used Doodlebug sequins and pearls from my stash.

I've used quite a detailed image for my card, but by keeping the colours restricted to grey and yellow I hope it has kept a CAS look.  No longer available, this was drawn by the very talented Phindy O'Neill.  Computer generated sentiment, more singing in the rain on my blog
PS Thank you to all who entered last week's fingerprint challenge. there were some amazing ideas and I loved looking at them!
This is a sweet stamp from Lili of the Valley which I purchased recently and I just love this dear little bear... I think he could do with a pair of wellies. It's coloured with Mirage pens and mounted on Dienamics pierced Stax die-cuts. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.
There is another offering on my personal blog!

It seems that lots of you had great fun with the finger print challenge last week, we do apologise however, for leaving you all with inky fingers!
***


4 comments:

  1. Great theme this week and so apt after the thunderstorms of the last two nights!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations by all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've chased the thunderstorms away with this week's challenge! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. swobodna interpretacja przyniosła wiele interesujących realizacji. Gratuluję wszystkim, bo kartki są śliczne. Pozdrawiam. lin_ka1

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.