26 April 2014

Week 169 Sketch

It's time for another sketch!
This time drawn by Chrissie.

Jen


For my card this week I decided to make a little scene using the kite and cloud from Clearly Besotted's Sky's The Limit set.  It's finished off with the Congrats word die.


I used the Stampin' Up Build a Bird punch, cutting the birds from kraft card and adding some Distress Ink to shade them.  Sentiment is from Joanna Sheen and I've embossed a brick wall for the inside of the nest box.  Are they a couple, or a hen feeding her chick?   More cards on my blog.

Here is the gorgeous heart - butterfly wings die from Memory Box. I bought it recently from Ally Pally and am delighted that I did!
The additional little turquoise butterflies are from Stampin' Up's Beautiful Wings Embosslits.
The sentiment is from Stampendous, mounted on Spellbinders tags, which I believe are no longer available, which is such a shame as I think they are just terrific. The larger die-cut was shortened to fit around the smaller one.
My second card involves a lot of triple embossing, using Platinum and Black UTEE. The hearts were cut with Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers and impressed with a deely etched flourish stamp. The sentiment is from SU.
As ever there are some more examples on my personal blog!
***



6 comments:

  1. A lovely sketch, hope I get time to play along this week, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great versatile sketch, hope to play more than once!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sketch, Chrissie, and I love your cards and Jen's and Anne's! I have company coming this week or I would be back again. This is definitely a keeper sketch! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much Chrissie - a really lovley sketch.
    very best wishes Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things to do with this fab sketch but alas, so little time! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.