29 March 2014

Lucky Dip Week 165

As March is another five Saturday month, we have the additional 
Lucky Dip Challenge.
It also means that we have a Guest Designer, which this month is 
LTC
The theme for your cards this week is 
ROUND and ROUND
You may interpret this as you wish, but we must be able to recognise the connection!
Jan is a faithful LIMette, submitting wonderful cards each week and leaving comments for many other participants.
Thank you for your dedication to our challenge Jan!
Here she has used circles as part of her Zentangling technique.
Do please visit her blog and leave a cheery comment!

Back from a fabulous holiday in Australia, with profuse apologies for my lack of commenting over the last few weeks, but accessing WiFi wasn't always easy!
At this point I would like to acknowledge the wonderful contribution given by Anne whilst I was away. She made sample cards for each challenge and was tireless in her commenting on submissions!
THANK YOU ANNE!
It is greatly appreciated by me and also I'm sure by all the people whose blogs she visited!
A simple card from a couple of dies purchased from Simon Says Stamp!
With intricate dies like these, I add some double sided tape to the back of the card before running it through my Cuttlebug. Then all I have to do once the card is die-cut, is to peel and press!
I love to add frames to highlight images. Here I used a circular Nestie to cut this frame for an emboss resist Stampin' Up image. The sentiment is also from SU!
There are a few more cards on my personal blog!

Jen


firstly, I'm sorry I never managed a card last week due to one thing or another.  hope this week goes to plan.
This weeks card uses fabulous stamps from Clearly Besotted as well as one of the new word dies. I have used shadow inks for the circles and they give a lovely finish.

Thank you so much all those people who left comments for fellow participants last week, it would be great if you could do it again this time, even though it's not part of the challenge... it's just a lovely thing to do for others!
So... let's see what round and round means to you!
***


11 comments:

  1. Thanks Chrissie, it's been great fun, though I'm going to enjoy being a participant this week, lots of ideas now going Round and Round in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the black and white cards. Beautiful Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see Jan stepping in; love her cards! Thanks for the lovely comments and inspiration cards, Anne!
    A fine challenge; so much possibilities! For all a sunny weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had a great time in Australia, Chrissie and I add my own thanks to Ann for "stepping in" as GDTM

    Beautiful DT cards again this week.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful are your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Anne and welcome Jan, great inspiration and dedication, Many thanks to you both :D
    Welcome back Chrissie, glad you had a great holiday.
    Hope your week isn't quite so busy this week Jen :D
    A good loose theme this week, circles are a favourite :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Jan for the well-deserved GD appointment! We will miss Anne! I did appreciate all her visits to me! I hope you are settled in from your fantastic holiday, Chrissie! You've come up with another fun challenge for us. Thank you! Great DT cards from all three of you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a great challenge. DT cards are all fab.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun challenge Chrissie! I may have stretched it a bit, but a camper and car do have wheels which are round :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got mine done and linked. Must apologise for the quality of the photo having camera and light issues!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super theme again and great DT cards. Anne did a super job visiting - thanks.

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.