15 February 2014

Week 159

This week our theme is one for the chaps!
SO we'd like to see a 
MASCULINE
card.
Any aged chap will do as long as the card is for the male gender!

Jen

Firstly thanks for all your support... I am trying slowly to get back into crafting and blogging, but finding it hard so really glad you you are sticking with me for a bit.  I have a really quick card for you today using a couple of January release sets from Clearly Besotted.


I stamped the sentiment first then embossed with black embossing powder and then simply stamped the circles from one set in versamark in a random pattern.

This card uses one of my new dies from Impression Obsession, coloured with Copics and glazed with Anita's 3D gloss.
The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I added a little interest to the background by stamping some script and some splats from SU's French Foliage, in Bashful Blue over the daubed ink.
A friend asked for a card with a brown chicken on for her 10 year old son. Here is a 'Totally excited' one from Penny Black. I love these chickens although I have to admit to never colouring one in brown before... I tend to opt for white ones!!
The chicken wire is from a Cheery Lyn die.
The sentiment was chosen by my friend.

You may have noticed that Jen has been finding things difficult at the moment and so Anne has stepped up to offer some Guest Designer samples and to comment on entries to our challenges. 
Here are her cards for this week!


You can find details of these cards on her blog here.
I do try to visit each and every entry to our challenges, but if you could visit a few fellow participants to leave a cheery word, I'm sure it would bring lots of joy to the recipient!

***

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful are your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a male card challenge! Hope to join in later, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoyed playing along with this manly challenge. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards again this week, well done ladies, always a challenge for me with male cards :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for getting me to make a masculine card :0 ) Love all your inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the fun challenge and the wonderful DT work for added inspiration! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have popped over a few times to see what your DT do and the other entrants and have now taken a deep breath and plunged in myself. Hope it fits the criteria you are looking for. Pippa

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.