18 May 2013

Week 120 Theme


This week is theme week at Less Is More and we hope you enjoy the choice.  We know you will come up with some fabulous creations.  We want to see cards with

Cats and/or Dogs 

We want to see cards with your favourite pet or both. We know you will all use your imagination.  Here are our cards for this week.

I'm really sorry if I've missed visiting you last week I had a nightmare of a week at work so have only managed one card this week.


After a very busy week at work I managed to put together this little card with a very cute image from Lili Of The Valley.  This is one of my favourites.  It's simply coloured in with FlexMarkers and mounted on to bright pink card.  The ribbon from Stampin Up finishes it off.  I even managed not to do any stiching on it!!!

Chrissie
First of all, I was delighted to see that you wouldn't let me get away with a card that was not exactly one layer last week... you've obviously all been well schooled!
Many apologies, but I did want to showcase another of our sponsor's images... I was summoned to look after a little man who had conjunctivitis and couldn't go to Nursery and so being at  my daughter's (with my hands full) I didn't have the opportunity to make another!
OK... grovel over!

For this card, I used an image from Rubber Stampede (£1) from the NEC a while back, and made a hugs and kisses panel using some Kaisercraft grunge letters. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches...well mainly! I used the word 'smooches' to make the word 'pooch' by masking the beginning and end of it and then adding the P with a pigment liner pen.

Another simple card using just a few die-cuts and a stamp. The cat and the window are from Memory Box (I think), the sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I cut a cloud shape to use as a mask when sponging the sky, which was layered behind the window. We used to have a cat who would sit for hours like this one!
There are a few more cat and dog cards on my personal blog, I'd love you to pop by to look at them.

We can't wait to see what you come up with!

***


13 comments:

  1. Great set of cards ladies, and a lovely theme to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Challenge Ladies,
    Hugs
    Suzy B :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great theme ladies and I know there'll be a gallery full of cuteness by the end of the week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies....sorry i've been AWOL from blogging for two years...decided to join in today...thanks for the challenge...

    Have a fab weekend
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and so inspiring are your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabby theme you have chosen this week :)And WOW! what stunning entries already-gorgeous cards :)Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the challenge and your inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cards ladies - you sure keep us on our toes with themes! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another totally FUN challenge, girls! I can't wait to check out all the whimsy this week brings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Ladies, thank you for a lovely challenge and wonderful inspiration cards again!! Hugs Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I miszed this one - I have more animal stamps than anything else, I think!! Oh well - too busy holidaying & working to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another challenge I couldn't resist having a go at - and the inspiration cards are terrific. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.